Casa Del Amistad provides comprehensive care for children and adolescents who live with their parents in prison.
The project began in 1994 as a joint initiative of UFMBB (Bolivian Baptist Missionary Women’s Union) and Canadian Baptist Ministries. The goal of Casa De La Amistrad is to:
- Support children and teenagers with after school tutoring, until they have completed secondary school.
- Provide health care and personal hygiene education.
- Ensure that students attending the program get enough food with nutritional value.
- Provide counseling, guidance and emotional support for students in the program.
- Promote growth and spiritual development of students in the program.
CBM is a global mission organization committed to sharing God’s love through word and deed. We believe that God brings healing to a broken world through local churches. With over 140 years of experience, we have seen that words and deeds intertwined in Christian community work together to bear witness to God’s transforming grace. Together in partnership, we seek to bring hope, healing and reconciliation to all people.
A broken world made new
Partnering with local churches around the world to bring hope, healing and reconciliation through word and deed.
Our Partnership Framework:
- We work by invitation only
- We work by agreement.
- We are committed to true partnership where one partner is not subservient to the other.
- We are dedicated to developing sustainable ministries with our partners which enable them to increase their long-term capacity.